1 x 100g Prometheus Low Fire Copper Clay AND
1 x 10g Prometheus Copper Clay Syringe with 3tips
Prometheus® Copper Clay is an extraordinary medium that will transform your imagination into pure copper fine art and jewellery objects.
You can easily shape your clay by hand or use some simple tools, or even turn it on a potter’s wheel.
Firing Prometheus® Copper Clay is easier than ever; you simply need 30 minutes at 920°C
Prometheus® Copper Clay
- can be stored at room temperature
- does not stick to hands at normal consistency
- gives you long working time by its slow drying character
- does not need long firing hours
- does not need high firing temperatures
- does not need a firing pan or activated carbon
- does not need large and programmable kilns
* Please note that date on back is production date ( not best before ) - This clay is good to use for another 7 years from production date ( if unpacked )